It is our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page you can read which data we collect when you visit our website, why we collect these data and how we improve your experience using our website based on these data. So you will understand how we work.
Wrap It Up respects the privacy of all the visitors/users of its website and ensures that all personal information which you will give us, will be dealt with in a strict confidential manner.
How do we use your personal data?
- To create and manage your personal account
- To process your orders and returns
- To send notifications of delivery status
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To inform you of new or changed services
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters
- To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online
- There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session. We use permanent cookies to store your choice of start page and to store your details if you select “Remember me” when you log in. We use session cookies when you use the product filtration function, to check whether you are logged in or if you put an item in your shopping bag.
- You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “Help” in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
We will not provide your data to other parties. In some cases your data will be shared internally but our personnel signed a non disclosure contract to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Personal Data Options
We offer all visitors the possibility to look at, to change or to delete all personal data which has been provided to us.
Adjustments and termination/removal of Newsletter
At the bottom of all our mails you will find the possibility to adjust your personal data or to terminate the newsletter.
If you would like to alter your personal data or to remove these from our files then you can contact us. See below for contact information.
Switch off cookies
Questions and Feedback
Wrap It Up
2518 PB ‘S-Gravenhage
Chamber of commerce number: 68464991
VAT identification number: NL214561835B02